Please Help To Install Dp34-119w-110w And 121w

keria420

Original poster
Dec 28, 2005
Hi, Happy New year to all members,

I,m new in this forum, I need some help, I try to search for answer, but can't find, so I'm asking here.

I'm trying to install, DP500 with DP LNB and Pansat dish @121W
I did install and getting all sat signal ok if I connect individually.
I want all 3 sat with DP34 switch, When I connect with dp34 I get only 119 & 110 and at 3 position it says NC when I do check switch.
I connected 119 to port 1, 110 to port 2 and 121 to port 3.

Please help how can I get all 3 sat with dp34 so I can connect 4 revrs.

Thanks for your help & support.:up

jkinser said:
Don't believe that a generic KU LNB will work. The DP34 switch requires the use of Dish Pro (DP) LNBs.
Quite right,you will need legacy lnbs to make it work, also a dp 34 won't make any good with the setup.If you want to place this FTA with others dish irds you will need a microyal MRX 44 if you don't want to use the disecq switch.

I've took the plastic casing off of DP duals before and they will fit fine in the lnb holder. I did that on a 30" dish I had laying around the house. Worked fine at 129. I know it got alot better signal than with a Dish 300. I've also took a FSS lnb off of a superdish and the feedhorn fit fine in the round lnb holder.

I have pansat PF-7600 LNB for 121W.

Is this work for DP34?

If not any recoomendation which one to get?????

Thanks

The ONLY repeat ONLY DishPro FSS (105/121) LNB made is the one used on a SuperDish. Sorry.

That being said, it IS possible to get the ODD transponders only when using a Legacy-type (industry standard) FSS LNB. The method depends on whether your FSS LNB has H/V outputs, or is voltage-switched.

If H/V, just try one or the other output - you should get odd transponders with one of them.

If voltage-switched, rotate the LNB 90 degrees in it's mount to fool it into thinking H is V. I'll leave the "why" for others to post. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)