Two Hopper3 and 10 Joey3 Install

hedgesjd

Original poster
Nov 8, 2023
Ohio
I have a DPH 1000.2 WA and I'm trying to connect two Hopper3's with 10 joey3's My question is can I do this with the one DPH 1000.2 using a Hybrid Duo Hub with LNB1 to ODU1 and LNB2 to ODU2, each Hopper connected to the Host ports respectively and then splitting the joey3's off the client port? Or, do I need two DPH 1000.2 dishes? If I need two, then can I use the hybrid duo hub? Or, do I need hybrid solo hubs to connect? What is the Hybrid Duo hub for if it cannot be used? Are there diagrams for this type of install?

Update - I have it connected as listed above and on Hopper 2 (ODU2 side) it says it needs to be connected to LNB1...seems I need two dishes?

I have a DPH 1000.2 WA and I'm trying to connect two Hopper3's with 10 joey3's My question is can I do this with the one DPH 1000.2 using a Hybrid Duo Hub with LNB1 to ODU1 and LNB2 to ODU2, each Hopper connected to the Host ports respectively and then splitting the joey3's off the client port? Or, do I need two DPH 1000.2 dishes? If I need two, then can I use the hybrid duo hub? Or, do I need hybrid solo hubs to connect? What is the Hybrid Duo hub for if it cannot be used? Are there diagrams for this type of install?

Update - I have it connected as listed above and on Hopper 2 (ODU2 side) it says it needs to be connected to LNB1...seems I need two dishes?
You need at least a DPH42 switch to use 2 Hopper 3s. It not work otherwise.