GEOSATpro Please Print A Steps By Step Instructions On What Is Needed To Install microHD Firmware Releases.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

avenger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Slidell, Louisiana
I know that there are some instructions and warnings on how to safely install a new microHD firmware releases, there is also some confussion of what is the best way to go about doing this.

I am talking about when updating, there is things that have to be done such as performing a complete factory reset after the firmware update, about backing-up your current firmware, saving to USB (Allcode).abs and so on. Some of these instructions somehow get a bit muddy as to what to do first and what to do next in order to not cause the microHD to cycle ON/OFF.

Some of us are not too clear when it comes to .abd, .udf, files and what are their true functions.

So can someone please explain in simple English, the best procedure and the simple way of doing the microHD firmware(s) up-date.

Thanking You in advance.

Last edited:
Go into the specific forum above for the MicroHD, and look at the firmware posts at the top.

I know for sure that at least one of the older firmware posts have the steps typed out for doing the upgrade properly per Brian's rules.

Last edited:
Thanks Brian,

I do believe that that is exactly what most of us wanted to see, and these two items are a very welcomed and appreciated detailed instructions.

Thank You very much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts