Please share current signup deals for DISH.

taminloudon

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 8, 2012
NH
Assuming new Dish customers...

Currently the only sign up deal I am aware of is a $100 gift card to BJ's Wholesale club when I you call and give a promo code and your member number.

Anyone else know of others?

I like signing up online through the Dish site. You can enter a code there. That may be just me, though...

For example special offers with America's Top 250:
Save $30/month for 12 months

Blockbuster @ Home included for 3 months
HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, and Starz free for 3 months
HD Free for Life

(I think insurance is free for 4 months.)

Yeah have a Dish brochure with the number 888-733-3287. When you call that number it goes go directly to Dish. The brochure has an offer code of 04BJWS and then you are to give your "BJs Member Number" with it. Sounds like it is really Dish, just a referral code type deal. At this point I am waiting until the Hopper is released before signing up. FYI this deal ends 5/20/12.

Well I guess I will see what happens when I call. As long as pricing is the same I will go for it.

Well I guess I will see what happens when I call. As long as pricing is the same I will go for it.

I would take the advice here and at least call Dish direct, or the best answer, talk to a CSR here on this site...... We have the experience you don't, third party sign-ups often don't go as well as dealing directly with Dish.

I'm sure they don't. It's just like the cell phone game with indirect dealers. I will certainly be calling Dish first.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)