Please tell me the PS4 offer is still active!

Not sure I'd call it BS but I can see how you'd be disappointed. :D
Pushing all 6 months and Getting the third one 3 weeks late has Dish be like

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421969136.161226.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: Scherrman
Dude don't be an ass... Dish doesn't owe you anything if you didn't meet the qualifications. That's all on YOU, and luck of the draw.

They didn't have to give any of us anything more than the 5 ppv's for the first referral, and the $5 a month off for 10 months per referral. It's nice that they also throw in a Ps/4 in this case IF you meet their qualifications, but not all of us do.

Dude don't be an ass... Dish doesn't owe you anything if you didn't meet the qualifications. That's all on YOU, and luck of the draw.

They didn't have to give any of us anything more than the 5 ppv's for the first referral, and the $5 a month off for 10 months per referral. It's nice that they also throw in a Ps/4 in this case IF you meet their qualifications, but not all of us do.

You do know my last two posts have been made in jest right?

If not then make a mental note that I'm usually messing around when the memes come out.

Ok, I'll accept that you were joking, but hopefully nobody at Dish takes those posts badly. I'm hoping they'll offer an Xbox One next.

Not to kick you while you're down, but I got MY third referral on December 30th, with only 27 hours left for the Ps/4 deadline.

Ok, I'll accept that you were joking, but hopefully nobody at Dish takes those posts badly. I'm hoping they'll offer an Xbox One next.

Not to kick you while you're down, but I got MY third referral on December 30th, with only 27 hours left for the Ps/4 deadline.
I already have the X1, let's compromise on the WiiU! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)