Pluto missing OTA channels in guide on a Roku TV

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
I receive 24 stations OTA, connected through Roku TCL t.v. When I open Pluto, it's missing many local stations. Is there a limit on how many it will show in guide? It also jumps from 3.1 (NBC) to 3.3 (ION) leaving 3.2 out. Also will get to 45.1 (PBS) but leaves out 53.1-.4 and 61.1, .2. Tried un/reinstalling app, signals strong. Reached out to Pluto they aren't sure and said to un/reinstall not "editing" stations in guide when t.v. runs antenna scan. No difference made. Thanks, Andy

I've never heard of Pluto tv integrating local antenna channels into their streaming guide. Do they really do that?

Also, MANY DMA's just had stations change frequency due to the mobile phone companies tv spectrum theft (sale), and you may just need to do a new channel scan for your antenna channels.

Oh, and some stations failed to move, or lowered power, had issues, etc, and may no longer be able to scan in at your house until things are fixed for them.

I have a series 6 TCL 4K tv with Roku and don’t have my locals listed in Pluto.TV.

I watch the This Old House channel a lot on Pluto. It’s probably my favorite streaming service.

Sent from my iPhone using the SatelliteGuys app!

Reactions: satjay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts