Pocket dish recieved in non working condition. ):

S

SPOOKYTOOTH

Jun 10, 2006
Hello. I:mad: would appreciate any feed back on this matter. Purchased a pocket dish with 7" screen (av700e) paid for overnight air and received item on time . Opened box plugged in to charge and noticed light on charger worked but no light on av7oo. Triple checked everything and called tech support . Went through a few steps with them and was told I would need to send back unit (at my own expense) in exchange for a new one. Am now waiting for a email so I can send back and wait for them to send me a new one (not at over night mail like I originally paid for). I guess I expect a little better customer service I have done nothing wrong but am paying to return a item that never worked and also am waiting just to get a email so I can return it. Pocket dish said 24-48 hours on Thursday 1 hour after I received item and found it didn't work . Its now Saturday so I guess Ill need to wait till end of 48 hour period to get e-mail so I can pay for packaging to return non-working item. I feel this is poor customer service. I think they should of gave me a return number at the time of my call and payed for shipping back to pocket dish.com . I am not happy with pocket dish .com.

S

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Who you bought it from? Couldn't you send it back who you bougth it from and get a replacement?