Pointing Dish from 110/119 to 72/77 possible?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

yhoda

Original poster
Apr 13, 2007
Port Byron, NY
Is it possible to pick up both the 72 and 77 sats with the dish that is pointed at the 110/119 location now? I have lost 119 due to a huge tree in my neighbors yard and can't see 129 either. i am in Conquest, NY and I know I would lose my locals. Thanks for any info.

You can point your D500 to 61.5/72.7 but you will need VIP receivers to see anything.

Love the avatar.

Sorry, I should have been more specific. I have a VIP 722 and 1 regular dvr receiver. I have one dish pointed at 61.5 and the one in question pointed at 110/119. I should also point out that all channels are working on the 110 sat. Nothing on 119 as it is blocked by the tree.

Last edited:
There is nothing on 77 that you would need. The issue of moving the dish from 110/119 is that "regular dvr" depending on model may not work on Eastern Arc

What model is it?

It is a 625. So I would just need to point it to the 72 sat then? I could do away with the 625 if needed as it is not used all that much.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts