Poker Talk

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrash

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Tulsa
Hey folks, just a brief mention - I've taken to playing a bunch of poker lately, and having found the internet lacking in a good, real forum on poker, I set one up using this site as a model.

Feel free to join us. Plus, if your high score has been beat here in the arcade - you can set a new one on my board.

PokerPlayerForums.com :welcome

Site looks good!

Man we need to get some players together for a low stakes Texas Hold Em party here in Connecticut. :)

Damn, I'd be up for that but it's a little bit of a drive from NJ (I'm 60 miles north of Atlantic City and 40 miles south of NYC as the crow flies).

Anyway we can figure out a way to create a DBSPoker.com (even if it wasn't for money, it would be fun)

Ok let's see how many people we can get together and do this.

I am working with PartyPoker.COM to get us our own private Poker Room. If you are not a member of PartyPoker then click the graphic below to signup now.

As you may have noticed there is a $25 signup bonus for SatelliteGuys.US members currently. Note however that there is no requirement for you to deposit money as for the first game it will be played with play money...​

That is unless...​

You want to play with real money.​

I look forward to your comments. Again if you are not a member of PartyPoker.COM to sign up now! (Click on the link above) and download the software.​

Lets get a poker game going soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts