Poker Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrash

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 26, 2003
Tulsa
Hey folks, just a brief mention - I've taken to playing a bunch of poker lately, and having found the internet lacking in a good, real forum on poker, I set one up using this site as a model.

Feel free to join us. Plus, if your high score has been beat here in the arcade - you can set a new one on my board.

PokerPlayerForums.com :welcome

Site looks good!

Man we need to get some players together for a low stakes Texas Hold Em party here in Connecticut. :)

Damn, I'd be up for that but it's a little bit of a drive from NJ (I'm 60 miles north of Atlantic City and 40 miles south of NYC as the crow flies).

Anyway we can figure out a way to create a DBSPoker.com (even if it wasn't for money, it would be fun)

Ok let's see how many people we can get together and do this.

I am working with PartyPoker.COM to get us our own private Poker Room. If you are not a member of PartyPoker then click the graphic below to signup now.

As you may have noticed there is a $25 signup bonus for SatelliteGuys.US members currently. Note however that there is no requirement for you to deposit money as for the first game it will be played with play money...​

That is unless...​

You want to play with real money.​

I look forward to your comments. Again if you are not a member of PartyPoker.COM to sign up now! (Click on the link above) and download the software.​

Lets get a poker game going soon. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)