Poll: Dish HD website

How many HD channels does it list on the DishHD site?

• 41, 42, and 45

Votes: 71 71.7%
  • 30, 31, and 34

Votes: 28 28.3%

• Total voters
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Now its in the 70's (fine print) here is says the 40's ect. I would like to know how a PPV channel constitutes as a national channel. The only reason why D* can get away with it is because they have a titanum package where you can get all the ppv channels like that all day every day...

If you login to the website it says that Dish currently carries 38 National HD channels.

Also note that they are counting Golf HD and VS HD as two seperate HD channels, when they are one in the same. :)

I thought I saw 40, 41, 45 Yesterday

I thought I saw 40, 41, 45 yesterday. Today I definitely see 30, 31, 35

Well, it was saying 30, 31, and 34 for me so I right clicked on the side of the page (in red) and refreshed the page. On about the 5th refresh it switched to 41, 42, and 45. Now it stays with the higher numbers.

30's for me... 40's what they have if they count the imaginary channels they are going to have on Feb 1.

So if they are saying 45 national channels in the top 250 does that mean we are going to see 7 more hd channels come 2/1/08 or is this some kind of weird Enron style of accounting ?

Does not matter what is says on the website. It does matter what it says in my guide.

Looks like they have some sort of server farm, with one server having a different version of the page.

This is what I found today:

DishHDJan08.jpg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts