Poll - What software version do you have?

What hopper software version do you have?

• S222

Votes: 45 54.9%
  • S229

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S230

Votes: 37 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Still at 222 in downstate Illinois too. My ota tuner is supposed to arrive today I'm going to be pissed if I can't use it. You think if throw a big enough fit ER might call down and have them throw your numbers into the stream for an update?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Last edited:
keckge said:
Still at 222 in downstate Illinois too. My ota tuner is supposed to arrive today I'm going to be pissed if I can't use it. You think if throw a big enough fit ER might call down and have them throw your numbers into the stream for an update?

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Haha...no way they will do that

Received my OTA dongle last Thursday 11/15 while still on 222. Woke up next morning and found the Hopper/Joey had been updated to 230/278 overnight. I've had no new problems with this release. Overall, the system seems more stable with timer based PTAT shows moving to my regular folder all the time (as opposed to the randomness of S222) The OTA adapter seems to work great, and is more sensitive than my TV's tuner.

S230/S278 on all receivers. OTA working great! Thought more people had the new software. Wonder what the holdup is?

Sent from my iPhone 4S using SatelliteGuys

So far my dongle is as useful as an extra bellybutton. I got online with Dish Support. The end result was that I had to wait patiently. My patience is running out.

Still at 222 and like the others impatiently waiting. I understand the process but this time it feels like it's taking longer than usual to roll out.

Sent from my phone using SatelliteGuys sweet app

Still stuck on 222.

Funny thing is, hopper #2 was installed last night, and it got the new software!

I have a feeling I'm going to end up being the last few with 222.

I have new software on all 4 joeys but only on one hopper. Now the joeys will not sync with the hopper still running s222. Called dish several times and they have no way of pushing an update even though they can see that I am still on s222 on one Hopper. Does not make sense to me. Even the cable company can do this.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)