Pop HD

Don't forget Disney XD...

(You forgot Disney XD...)
Yeah, having to navigate to Dish's VOD is a long, slow path just to watch SWRebels in HD, but at least it was commercial free. But I would just record it if it XD were in HD and skip the commercials. Although, I have discovered by accident Parker Plays, and I do think it is pretty funny, but I would prefer to watch in and HD, and Parker Plays was NOT available at Dish's VOD at all nor at all on the XD app on my streaming device, so for now, LIVE on XD is the ONLY way I can watch it as an SD recording on my DVR.

Oh, I'll say all the Premium movie channels, especially those available at AT250. I just can't watch a movie on Dish in SD anymore.
I refuse to watch ANY movie in SD any longer period. I will only watch the HD channels and I really don't know why they haven't upgraded the remaining Premium movie channels like Encore to HD . HD has been the norm now since 2010 when we did the digital transition.

Yeah, having to navigate to Dish's VOD is a long, slow path just to watch SWRebels in HD, but at least it was commercial free. But I would just record it if it XD were in HD and skip the commercials. Although, I have discovered by accident Parker Plays, and I do think it is pretty funny, but I would prefer to watch in and HD, and Parker Plays was NOT available at Dish's VOD at all nor at all on the XD app on my streaming device, so for now, LIVE on XD is the ONLY way I can watch it as an SD recording on my DVR.
Go to the menu on your Dish receiver, select Apps, then select More Video Services. This is an app that includes several Disney-owned channels, including Disney XD. I just checked, and it looks like all of season 1 of Parker Plays (through episode 16) is available there. There is no tile art for this series, apparently, so you have to select the tile that says "D/XP" (It says "Parker Plays" at the top of the screen when the tile is highlighted.) I have found many episodes of Disney XD shows through this app that were not available through the regular Dish VOD.

Reactions: satjay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)