Positive News for Blue Bloods?

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
Plus it's an in house production (CBS Studios), so it's threshold for being cancled is probably lower than a show made by someone else since CBS owns sydication rights (ie future income off the show)

It's not a bad show...and I really like Tom Selleck...but something about this show just doesn't grab my attention. On the other hand, we love The Defenders so that's bound to get canceled. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

It's not a bad show...and I really like Tom Selleck...but something about this show just doesn't grab my attention. On the other hand, we love The Defenders so that's bound to get canceled. :(

Sent from my HTC EVO using SatelliteGuys App

I think the reason I didn't like the show is that we have all seen this show idea before . It is very stereotypical in the way they show the Irish cops in New York . How many times have you seen that idea played out in movies, books, even comic books . It's been done and that's why people aren't watching it this time.

I think the reason I didn't like the show is that we have all seen this show idea before . It is very stereotypical in the way they show the Irish cops in New York . How many times have you seen that idea played out in movies, books, even comic books . It's been done and that's why people aren't watching it this time.

Well actually a lot of people are watching the show. Just not the 18-49 year old viewers.

Last episode to air http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...haos-and-kitchen-nightmares-adjusted-up/89834

Note more total viewers than any other show on Friday night and it was a rerun. But 18-49 is low.

The problem is that it is on CBS, it would be a mega hit for NBC if it had the same numbers. CBS has much tougher competition.

I guess I fit in that 18- 49 age group since I am only 48. CBS is a hard place for some shows to get their footing ,since there is so many good shows competing for the same time slot. But I still didn't like the premise of Blue Blood. I 've seen that same storyline before and once again it is always in New York.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)