Possable solutions for E* with one dish solution

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
now that E* has aquired voom. I see them using 61.5 (rainbow 1) as spot beam to bring in locals. 1 dish solution that charle needs to comply with.. this will free up space on other birds and thus bring in more hd on the main sats.. has anyone thought of this. after all most subs in the two dish markets allready have 2 dishes.. witch would be cheeper. bringing there all there locals to 61.5 and move hd to the main sats or move locals later to amc 15 and use the wing slot as hd..

Another senerio (move all locals off of 61.5 & 148 to 105) and mirror hd to 148 & 61.5 we all know international will be going to 121 its just a matter of time..

They deffinetly have a plan specifically laid out for the single dish local thing since they got themselves into. I'd like to know what it is specifically though. I don't think they will be moving entire markets to the wing dishes. They will probably move them to spot beams on the new 110 satellite they have planned. So when they free up all the space on 61.5 and 148, I wonder what will go there?

I sure hope this is the beginnings of Dish Network emerging out of their slump it would be a great time to do it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts