possible equipment problem??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

djqwikcut

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 4, 2009
USA
I have dish network with 2 dishes on my roof and a 622 and also another non-dvr receiver in another room. the non DVR appears to be OK but the DVR seems to, on certain channels take about a minute or so to aquire the channel. I will select the channel, get a BLACK screen, then after about 30 seconds to a minute it will come on with the channel. I can then switch back and fortyh between the the two tuners and the channel is OK until I switch to a different channel. It doesnt do this on all channels..

Also seem to have an issue on this unit where I set it to STRETCH the SD channels and it used to stay that way.. now some days I will turn on an SD channel and it SAYS stretch but the channel is NOT and I have to re-select STRETCH to get it back.. then it stays for a while and maybe the next day it is back.. sometimes its both receivers in the 622 and sometimes only one...

Any ideas why and how to resolve??

Nope

Unplugged the unit and let it sit for 30 mins.. turned it back on.. Same issue... It also doesnt hold the STRETCH even though it says STRETCH on the left ... I have to go through all the modes and back to stretch for SD....

any other ideas?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)