Possible getting a new job at Dish.

dkishton1486

Original poster
Jun 1, 2012
Austintown,Ohio
Hey guys first time poster and just registered today. My name is Dan and I live in ohio I went for my interview on Wednesday May 30th and the guy told me the background check will take 7-10 days. Well yesterday he called me and said he wanted to move forward with the hiring process and would like me to go take my drug test. I am hoping I getthis job I would like to change my job the current job I am at the co workers are just ignorant and rude to everyone and not a very good place to work at... I hope to be a member of the team REAL soon!

If this truly is for a DIRT position, why wouldn't Dish hire from within? No, I don't mean within the Dish corporation, I mean within SatGuys. ;)

dkishton1486 said:
I would like to change my job the current job I am at the co workers are just ignorant and rude to everyone and not a very good place to work at... I hope to be a member of the team REAL soon!

You'll find at Dish, it isn't much different. Techs are usually fine, it's management that'll screw you up one side and down the other. They'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and then have no remorse whatsoever. Their pricks and don't give a sh*t about you, your family time or anything but the bottom line which is how much ass they need to kiss to move up the corporate ladder.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

You'll find at Dish, it isn't much different. Techs are usually fine, it's management that'll screw you up one side and down the other. They'll throw you under the bus in a heartbeat and then have no remorse whatsoever. Their pricks and don't give a sh*t about you, your family time or anything but the bottom line which is how much ass they need to kiss to move up the corporate ladder.

I've heard it's better to let it all out, stop holding back, so tell us how you really feel.........

Tampa8 said:
I've heard it's better to let it all out, stop holding back, so tell us how you really feel.........

Ya think I'm still a little bitter?? It's been over 6 months since I got the "Separation Shaft" and it still stings. Just trying to pass on the experience he's bound to encounter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts