possible Offer - HD Absolute

skierrob

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2004
I have the Dish HD Absolute plan, but have recently moved to FIOS TV. I heard that it *might* be possible to transfer my service to someone else and then they would be fully responsible for the bill and I would have my service cancelled but they would be able to have HD Absolute even though it is no longer offered.

Anyone know how this might work? If I can figure out how to do this, I'm more than happy to offer to do this for someone on this board so they can have HD Absolute as long as I'm in no way financially responsible if they don't pay the bill. Given, of course, that it doesn't take 3 hours on the phone and 5 screw-up's on Dish Network's part to make it happen. :)

Robert

if you did "transfer" it to someone else, it would still be in your name and if they decided not to pay the bill it would come back and bite you. Not worth trying imho

Just close your scccount not worth the hassle and you will never want to go back to Dish after FIOS....

HD offerings

Just close your scccount not worth the hassle and you will never want to go back to Dish after FIOS....

So does FIOS offer as many channels as either E* or D*? What kind of DVR's does FIOS offer? Can't get it where I live and will most likely not get here anytime soon. WOW they even carry the World Fishing Network in HD. Only problem is the closest location to me is a mere 300+ miles away.

Last edited: