Post Moved without reading properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyin137

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
Lompoc,California
I placed a post last night regarding Directv losing are local ABC .Yes in a way this was a Directv issue,but I thought it important to let Customers of Dishnetwork know that its just not Dish who lose channels.And also information to any Dish customers who were thinkin of going over to Directv that is an issue.My post was removed without giving proper consideration.

Last edited:
Actually the way he presented it, the discussion belonged on this forum.

I agree, but I'm not important here. His post was telling Dish folks, that while Dish is always the one that seems to deal with local channel takedowns, that Direct had one of their own. It seemed topical and in the correct forum to me. I don't read the Direct forum, so to me, it was interesting to know.

It got moved even though it was in the correct forum to begin with by the way it was written, but then I saw who it was that moved it and wasn't surprised at all that it got moved. Hell, even Scott admitted it was originally in the correct forum to begin with.

I did take it as no more than the OP showing it's not just DISH having these problems. It could be taken wrong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)