This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Posting a picture question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I originally posted this picture in another forum yesterday thinking it was just that a picture. It updates itself. Does this take up unnecessary resources and should I remove it?

While we're discussing posted pictures, any idea why this message sometimes pops up after you've viewed pictures in a thread? Running Windows XP SP3 and IE 7, but I've seen it with FireFox 3 on my Mac, too.

Attachments

• PictureError.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 109
I am guessing you are using the classic look...

It looks like the classic look will need to go away soon as it does not work correctly with vBulletin 3.8.4. There are other issues as well.

No, I use the "New Look" At least I thought I did...

Edit: Yeah, that's what it says in the drop-down in the lower-left corner of the page.

No, I use the "New Look" At least I thought I did...

Edit: Yeah, that's what it says in the drop-down in the lower-left corner of the page.
I ran into something like that one time it was either I had my pop up blocker with IE set to high which I think that was it,or it could have been a missing operating file with SP3. I had both issues sometime back but think it was with the pop up blocker set to high with Internet Explorer... Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Hope this helps

No there is something going on that is strange but I have not been able to track down what it is.

I may reboot the servers in the morning as I have not made any changes to the system in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.