Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank Jr.

Beati pacifici 5:9
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 8, 2004
Columbia S.C.
I originally posted this picture in another forum yesterday thinking it was just that a picture. It updates itself. Does this take up unnecessary resources and should I remove it?
east_cen_sat_440x297.jpg

While we're discussing posted pictures, any idea why this message sometimes pops up after you've viewed pictures in a thread? Running Windows XP SP3 and IE 7, but I've seen it with FireFox 3 on my Mac, too.

Attachments

• PictureError.PNG
    PictureError.PNG
    4.8 KB · Views: 108
I am guessing you are using the classic look...

It looks like the classic look will need to go away soon as it does not work correctly with vBulletin 3.8.4. :( There are other issues as well.

No, I use the "New Look" At least I thought I did...

Edit: Yeah, that's what it says in the drop-down in the lower-left corner of the page.

No, I use the "New Look" At least I thought I did...

Edit: Yeah, that's what it says in the drop-down in the lower-left corner of the page.
I ran into something like that one time it was either I had my pop up blocker with IE set to high which I think that was it,or it could have been a missing operating file with SP3. I had both issues sometime back but think it was with the pop up blocker set to high with Internet Explorer... Sorry I couldn't be more specific. Hope this helps

No there is something going on that is strange but I have not been able to track down what it is. :(

I may reboot the servers in the morning as I have not made any changes to the system in a few weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts