Potential new customer. Combining promotions on sign-up?

AuburnJohn

Original poster
Sep 3, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Hi to everyone. I've been a lurker for a while and this forum has been a tremendous resource for me. I'm currently a DirecTV subscriber considering the switch to Dish. I'm likely going to take advantage of the Southwest miles promotion, but I also have a friend with Dish and would use a referral code. Can I take advantage of both promotions? Also, any other promotions that might be worth looking into? Thanks again to everyone for their indirect help.

Hi to everyone. I've been a lurker for a while and this forum has been a tremendous resource for me. I'm currently a DirecTV subscriber considering the switch to Dish. I'm likely going to take advantage of the Southwest miles promotion, but I also have a friend with Dish and would use a referral code. Can I take advantage of both promotions? Also, any other promotions that might be worth looking into? Thanks again to everyone for their indirect help.

I know you can use the referral code with the regular promotions but I don't know many details on the Southwest promotion. I'm going to let DIRT chime in on that one. I know that you can not combine the iPad offer with the regular promotions.

Thanks! My plan was to combine the regular promotions with the Southwest promotion and referral bonus. From what I understand the Southwest bonus (12,500 RR Points) can be combined with the regular promotions. I'm not sure if I could get the referral bonus as well, but I believe I can. Just want to confirm before I call in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)