power inserter for SWM location

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mekp21

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Nov 28, 2004
Carson City, Nevada
I'm in the process of installing hardwood in the house and wanted to maybe free up an outlet in the livingroom and wanted to try and put the power inserter in the bedroom.

I have 1 hd dvr in the living room and the H-21 in the bedroom and 2 SD recievers in the kid's room. Can I put the power inserter in the bedroom on the H-21 or does it have to be on the DVR? Thanks in advance for any input on this.

JD

I'm in the process of installing hardwood in the house and wanted to maybe free up an outlet in the livingroom and wanted to try and put the power inserter in the bedroom.

I have 1 hd dvr in the living room and the H-21 in the bedroom and 2 SD recievers in the kid's room. Can I put the power inserter in the bedroom on the H-21 or does it have to be on the DVR? Thanks in advance for any input on this.

JD

you can put it there ... ok

what you need to do is find the cable for that room & move it to where the living room cable is now ... just swap the 2 wires on the splitter....

the line from the power inserter needs to be on the splitter marked "out" that is red core... the other red core is for the swm lnb marked "in from swm"
do not put it on that one

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts