PowerScan of EchoStar9 @ 121.0

TexRedNK

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 15, 2008
Dallas Tx Burbs
I had cleaned out my Fortec-Star Mercury II receiver and was carefully adding back my list of English FTA channels when I accidently added EchoStar 9 /Galaxy 23 at pos 121.0 degrees. When it finished, my screen popped up with what appeared to be a techinal video of how to set up two brands of DBS transmitters. I found it very interesting and watched for several minutes. I think this was either the evening of June 10 or 11; Sort of a blurr these days.
Then I went off to some other satellite for a few min and tried to return. Could not find that broadcast. So I deleted the satellite and went about other things.
BUT, it kept bugging me.. What had I seen.?? So I meticulously added EchoStar9/Galaxy23 back to my list. Again.. only ONE FTA channel..That appears to be the one and only FTA channel on DishNetWork.
Now I am concluding that this is their technical set up channel for new installations... etc..AND I just happened to log onto during a techinal session for their techs ??? Any one observe this broadcast ? Anyway.. some good 'elevator music' on Ch 9905 !! Regards, George:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)