PPV coupons limit

smjbh5

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 3, 2007
SF Bay Area
I was chatting to a csr rep and was offered 2 ppv coupons. They told me that the could only add 1 to my account and would make a note in the account to credit me if I order another movie. Whats the deal? Why couldn't they add it? I checked my certificates and I've had 15 over the years. Im I maxed out or something. Shouldnt the old/redeemed ones drop off?

Somehow I get the feeling that when i order a movie without the cert, ill be charged.

Can any of the dish folks on the forum help me out?
Thanks

I was chatting to a csr rep and was offered 2 ppv coupons. They told me that the could only add 1 to my account and would make a note in the account to credit me if I order another movie. Whats the deal? Why couldn't they add it? I checked my certificates and I've had 15 over the years. Im I maxed out or something. Shouldnt the old/redeemed ones drop off?

Somehow I get the feeling that when i order a movie without the cert, ill be charged.

Can any of the dish folks on the forum help me out?
Thanks
Hi, DISH Network has issued a cap on the amount of PPV Movies that can be offered on an account. If you have an issue with the one movie, which will be charged but if the CSR notated the account it will be credited. I apologize that you were offered the coupons before it verified they were available to you. Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems with the additional movie. Thank you!

maryb@Dish Network said:
Hi, DISH Network has issued a cap on the amount of PPV Movies that can be offered on an account. If you have an issue with the one movie, which will be charged but if the CSR notated the account it will be credited. I apologize that you were offered the coupons before it verified they were available to you. Please feel free to PM me if you have any problems with the additional movie. Thank you!

So with the cap, does that mean i cant ever receive anymore coupons? Is there a way to remove/purge the old ones?

Thats intresting, as I know Dish would much rather give away PPV coupons than issue credits to customers accounts.

bet i'm real close to the cap then

bet i'm real close to the cap then
LOL me too.. after attempting to record PPV's with my HDMI connected TV turned off.. it caused receiver reboots ... they reissued the 6 lost.. then with other issues that dish has had.. I've gotten five or 6 more ... but this last time only 1 additional showed up..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)