PQ Quality and sound..

lcrngrs

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 27, 2008
As far as I'm concerned the picture quality is getting worse here in NJ. The sound cuts in and out constantly and not just on one television set. Channel 2 seems to be the worst of the bunch with ABC a close second. I won't switch to Fios because of no MSG hd so until then, I'm stuck. Anyone else having sound issues?

Sound in Southern CT isn't as good as it was a year ago, either. I even get picture cutouts now and then. I believe that those picture cutouts are causing my DVR to 'split' shows into two pieces.

Sound in Southern CT isn't as good as it was a year ago, either. I even get picture cutouts now and then. I believe that those picture cutouts are causing my DVR to 'split' shows into two pieces.

Beach,

Could these be due split second drops in power?

A while back my DVR recording stopped much earlier than scheduled. Initially I was unaware of any momentary loss because the DVR, DVD recorder, VCR and clocks were not blinking, however, I eventually found one radio that was. The drop in power was so slight it only affected the most sensative of equipment.

As to power issues, the primary splitter is powered and it is the only component that isn't on an APC. I am trying to get that remedied. I just wondered if anyone else was getting it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)