PR: Roland Drums

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
ROLAND INTRODUCES NEW DT-HD1 DRUM TUTORIAL SOFTWARE AND RK-300 RECREATIONAL KEYBOARD AT CES 2009
Cutting-Edge Musical Instruments and Recording Products to Be Showcased

Los Angeles, CA, January 8, 2009—Roland Corporation U.S. is pleased to introduce the newest in revolutionary electronic musical instruments and recording products to this year’s Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Roland, BOSS, and EDIROL by Roland products provide everything you need to share your creativity and inspiration with the world.

Roland’s Drums & Percussion Division is proud to introduce new drum lesson software for owners of the HD-1 electronic drum kit. The DT-HD1 drum tutorial teaches introductory drum patterns and techniques in ways that are fun and easy for any entry-level drummer. This new software integrates seamlessly with the award-winning Roland HD-1 V-Drums® Lite, an incredibly quiet, conveniently compact and affordable kit that brings quality sounds and ease-of-use to anyone who wants to learn to play drums.

Roland’s Piano & Organs Division is unveiling the newest member of its VIMA recreational keyboard line, the RK-300. Experience a new world of audio/visual entertainment with the broad performance, interactive, and educational capabilities of the RK-300. Play MP3s or CDs along with slideshow images, or jam along with the RK-300 with its variety of inputs and powerful onboard speaker system.

Create the soundtrack of your life with Roland and EDIROL battery-powered mobile recording solutions, such as the best-selling R-09HR portable recorder. With simple one-button recording, it records with incredible digital clarity and plays back using the preview speaker. Record lectures, podcasts, business meetings, or your musical inspiration directly to a finalized CD with the CD-2e, a thin, sturdy, and stylish portable CD recorder.

Roland also provides your mobile solution for live performance with the MOBILE CUBE. This battery-powered portable amplifier is perfect for anyone needing a small and mighty amplification system on the go. MOBILE CUBE accommodates microphones, keyboards, acoustic guitars, electric guitars, MP3 players and more.

To discover how Roland can enhance your creativity at this year’s CES, visit Roland Corporation at Booth #8853, located in the Central Hall.

---------​
Roland Corporation is a leading manufacturer and distributor of electronic musical instruments, including keyboards and synthesizers, guitar products, electronic percussion, digital recording equipment, amplifiers, audio processors, and multimedia products. With over 35 years of musical instrument development, Roland sets the standard in music technology for the world to follow. For more information, visit http://www.RolandUS.com.
footer.gif

Attachments

• FILE0157.MOV
    5.2 MB · Views: 309
What did I do? Drums? I can't play the drums!

:D

I always did want a Roland synth for my collection. Growing up with a "different" name was one of those "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger" character-building Life lessons that children don't appreciate, but later realize was a pretty cool thing for their parents to do. Whenever I met another Roland, we had a special bond that people named Bill, Greg, Mike, etc. could never understand. So, discovering the "Roland" name on a piece of electonics was especially cool.

I ended up buying a Yamaha, though. Go figure...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)