Premier League Extra Time 2014/2015??

It'd be really nice if they did. But I don't see it happening. I'm still pissed at NBC for announcing that Dish was signed on for Extra Time but then we didn't actually get it.

You can still use NBC app or stream those games from their website. Maybe NBC can use all their channels for all the games...just like they did for the last games of the last season.

You can still use NBC app or stream those games from their website.
Their app absolutely sucked in performance. Their online option through the web was very good, once I realized what was hogging my CPU while streaming.
Maybe NBC can use all their channels for all the games...just like they did for the last games of the last season.
They very rarely used any of their other channels this past season, so I doubt it. If the ratings continue to increase, maybe they'll spread a couple concurrent games onto other channels, but who will show all those infomercials? Problem is, there usually aren't many large draw games going on concurrently, but there should usually be at least two games going on at Saturday at 10 AM that are worth showing.

I used the NBC Live Extra website with a Chromecast last season, or the Live Extra app on my tablet plugged-in to my tv via HDMI. Both decent alternatives, but the video is very slightly jittery. I'd really prefer Dish to carry the channels. I have internet service via Uverse and Comcast, and both companies send about 2 mailings per week with special offers if I switch to their tv service. To be honest, as much as I like Dish Network, I'm really tempted.

What good is the best hardware if it doesn't show what you want to watch? I stay with DirecTV because they have Extra Time, as well as the UEFA channels for Champions League games.

There was a similar thread to this in Dish's official forum, which I added to on Thursday. That thread has now been locked. The mod's answer to the question was "I do not have new information about the availability of Premier League Extra Time, at this time. Please let me know if I can assist you further. Thanks."

That response was from May 28, 2014. Pretty shabby treatment by Dish Network, if you ask me. All I'm asking for is a yes or no answer....how bloody hard is that??

I think that spells it out. They do not have any new information from the last time it was asked. So, then the answer until otherwise stated would be the same as last year. No new changes.

Any updates on Dish having Extra Time with the season starting this weekend?

I'm a new sub to Dish from DTV and was caught off guard that they didn't have Extra Time last year.

The NBCsports App is a decent substitute but I watch most games off DVR.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Any updates on Dish having Extra Time with the season starting this weekend?

I'm a new sub to Dish from DTV and was caught off guard that they didn't have Extra Time last year.

The NBCsports App is a decent substitute but I watch most games off DVR.
I watch games from their website sometimes on delay, which is dangerous, as you have to be careful to miss spoilers plastered in plain view. It'd be nice to get Extra Time as the HD demand at 10 AM for sports isn't that high. If just for the the 10 AM to 12 AM slot when you have most of the overlapping games.

I really have no hope of getting Extra Time though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)