Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hemi 6.1

On Vacation
Original poster
May 3, 2007
Wayne County,Pa
Well its another year later, and a few request about what premiums to choose based on Favorites.
So Lets start an updated list and see if anything has changed.
HBO and Starz won last year. Will they do it again.??? This time I'm going to add a Few Sports packs in Hopes we get a better turn out.
I made it Multiple Choice, so you can pick all of the ones you subcribe.
Encore I made Seperate, Because E* customers can subscribe to it for $4.99 without Starz. Maybe some cable companys Too.

The Movie Channel is paired with Showtime, Because ,I've Yet to see a seperate package for it. I know a Few Are in E* top 250 pack, But if you want the rest, or HD you still have to subscribe to Showtime.
Enjoy

Last edited:
You missed the option of none of the above. That is the one I would pick as I don't sub to any of those.

I picked EI. EI is one of the reasons I sub to Direct. I am thinking of subbing to FiOS once EI is over. FiOS has EI, but they do not offer near the coverage (especially in HD) that Direct offers.

I don't sub to premiums

No I didn't miss None of the above, Because if you don't subscribe, It really has no effect on the numbers. This is for people who subscribe, to see out of these, what they are subscribing too.

Perhaps people who vote may also want to list their provider? I would be curious to see the correlation between provider and package.

Also, I would be willing to bet that more cable subs visit this sub forum than satellite subs. I know that I never come to "General Cable TV and Satellite Forum" as I mainly stay in the Direct forum or the "War Zone".

Sure I have no problem with that.
But I'm not really looking at it from a provider stand point.
We all know NFL is only on D*.
But I still would like to see what people are picking in general.

Cinemax seems more popular this time, So far. I wonder if Cinemax for a penny with E* has anything to do with that.:)
Sports packs aren't doing Quite as good yet. Com'on People keep voting.:D

And the only two sports packages that are available on both satellite providers, NBA and NHL, have the fewest votes.

Yes but its not a D*vs E* , Its Cable,Fios and everyone.

I understand that. Only reason I brought it up is ths poll and the other you had. Seems like a bait attack:D We know the arguments between you and sports fanatics.

That may not be the case, and I will give you the benefit of the doubt. You have been fair in every post I have seen:up

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts