Prepaid 3 months, new Roku, makes Sling TV fast and efficient hardwired!!

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
Prepaid 3 months and opted for new Roku 2. Hardwired Ethernet and man does Sling load fast, look better than my 4 y.o. wifi only Roku. Old Roku was slowly dying. IMHO, good deal 3 months prepaid and free new Roku 2. I have Cinemax, base package, lifestyle, and Hollywood package. All for 39.99 a month!! Plus OTA and Netflix. Eat your heart out cable!! Very happy!! If you're on the fence about Sling, look into this!!

OK I'm confused...a month or so ago you got hooked back up with Comcast after dropping it for OTA only (and having issues with it)...now you dropped them again??

:amen
OK I'm confused...a month or so ago you got hooked back up with Comcast after dropping it for OTA only (and having issues with it)...now you dropped them again??
They messed my bill up and I got permission to keep antenna up as long as it's not attached to the house. Much happier:amen Couldn't afford what they were asking either. Better reception after some tweaking, which is what I love to do anyway. When I'm determined to do something, I do it!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)