Pricing of Center Ice package

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

wolfjc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 23, 2006
Cincinnati
Can some one explain for me how dish operates?
I have the Center Ice package and I was charged 40.95 per month for 4 months so I called up to change that to the one time charge of $168.xx.
When I checked on line I found that they had added the $168 to my bill but they also added the $40 charge times 4 bringing my bill to $302 and when I added up the charges in the activity since the last bill page it did NOT add up to $302.
How in the hell does Dish do their billing? After all Dish is a big time company it seems to be run like a badly run mom and pop or any goverment.
So I called up and after MUCH checking the guy I talked to said that my bill was going to be $139. That is with the Center Ice package charge you all will notice that price is LESS then the Center Ice package alone.
But when I checked on line just now NOTHING has changed.
I checked just a few minutes after I hung up with the CSR. Is this not enough time for my online account to be updated? Does any one have any idea on how this happens?

Sounds like Dish billing alright! :rant: Usually you won't see changes on your online account until the next day, so check it out tomorrow.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)