Pricing on the MLB Network Channel

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

shodobe

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
NorCal
What package does the MLB Network come included? I have the MLBEI and the lowest priced package. I guess I don't have to pay for the HD portion. My wife called today to start early, because some of the games on WBC is on MLBN and she wanted to watch them. She was told that I would have to upgrade my package to get this. Just kind of curious on what I should be paying. Thanks

Choice package and higher (you do not need EI to get it). Family package is the only one without MLBNet. EI will not get you MLBNet either.

Well, I probably will downgrade after the WBC is over. I am not sure what the advantage of having the MLBN channel. I am paying much more for a bunch of channels I will never watch. I only have Direct for baseball only, I have been with Dish for 12 years and have no intention on switching. Terrible I have to pay much more for one channel, and the package I have is the only one that doesn't have MLBN. Also, are we paying less this year overall? Thanks

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)