Pricing Question (Upgrade to Hopper/Joey)

Thank you! I have been tempted to put that person on ignore for a while. You tipped the scale and he is now on ignore. No more arguments just for the sake of arguing....

I had him on Ignore for a little while but then he started a useful thread about the DPH42 and I missed the thread totally because the forum doesn't show the thread at all if the thread starter is being ignored. I wish we could mark somebody to be ignored but the forum still show us the threads they start.

I don't think it works that way, because I still see the bladder cancer thread.

It worked that way for me on that occasion. His thread was pointed out to me by another member and it was totally invisible to me. Maybe it's changed and I can try it again? :)

I just checked by marking juan as ignored and it made his thread about Starz become invisible. I'm using the Satelliteguys Default (No Sticky Navigation) if that has something to do with it.

Problem you have and why so many have just made you invisible is you purposely misrepresent and misdirect in your posts. Since you are totally wrong on the existing customer deals and they are exactly as I described, and it is as posted about months ago now you simply make a different argument. Because you missed the posts about it that makes it not true. Worse you refused to do your own search to find that it exists instead begging for copies of people's bills. Then because you aren't using any facts you again change to something else not true, that I wanted the flex pack. I said then only that it is (and continues to be) a very good deal and the least expensive way to get all the channels included. I have posted in a few threads including the Flex thread how happy I was to get what a new customer gets as an existing customer saving on the Top 200. No secret, no backtracking. You decide to evade the facts and throw out that people are asking for charity by signing a new deal to get a discount.
The worst thing is you mislead new people or people unaware they very well may be able to save up to $15 as an existing customer, something I was trying to remind the OP and others. As you do so well the thread is hijacked because you just want to argue and throw out misinformation so you are welcome to keep posting about this I won't prolong it further.
I guess I consider and offer, something thats available to everyone, thats advertised, and don't have to ask customer service for, considering no one aside from a Handful of people would even know about.
50% premiums, thats an offer.
$10 off that requires a 24 month commitment is a Loyalty credit since a person would have to ask for a programming discount to even know it exists.
And the point of the flex pack comment, was simple.
Yous were the ones complaining about paying for channels yous don't watch, and yet, went right back to the America Top packs because Flex wasn't that flexible apparently.
But yet asking for a discount on your package , which by your own words, defeated the purpose of the Flex pack you endorsed like it was Earth shattering.

Last edited:
$10 off that requires a 24 month commitment is a Loyalty credit since a person would have to ask for a programming discount to even know it exists.
Loyalty discounts usually don't last that long, nor do they require a commitment (unless you are also upgrading equipment, which is a completely separate offer) so I disagree with you there.

Yous were the ones complaining about paying for channels yous don't watch, and yet, went right back to the America Top packs because Flex wasn't that flexible apparently.
Just for the record, I never went back to the America's Top packs, so be careful about using "yous" in the plural. Some of us are quite satisfied with the Flex Pack. :p

Reactions: Tampa8

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts