Prime Focus Ku LNB.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

kadnor

Original poster
May 31, 2006
I have installed a second hand 8.3 ft diameter Paraclipse with C band Lnb(3 lnb arm supports- Prime Focus) Have succeeded in pointing the reflector towards AB3 @ 5* w, have received 8 clear RH channels there.
I would like to turn the system eastwards towards 68.5* and 78.5* East,where there are more CLEAR Ku band channels.This is an
opportunity to explore possibilities.
For that reason I will have to select a Ku Band LNB(of good performance which is perfectly tailored for PRIME FOCUS antennas.
Would be most grateful if generous members (who have been in a similar situation) would study the possibility of guiding me in
the selection of a suitable Prime Focus Ku Band LNB.
Thanks in anticipation for the kind attention you will give to my query.

Best Wishes to all,

KADNOR

If you have room and a clear view of the sky I would invest in a 10'-12 H-H reflector, I wish I had a clear view, I am cut at a point in both ends of the arc.

A Norsat 4206a or 4106a would be a good choice, if you are aiming at all kinds of feeds a dish like I recommeded along with a c/ku wideband feed and lnb's would be a dream system to many :)

Good Luck.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts