Prime Time Anytime not recording

Brian Arnett

Original poster
Oct 1, 2020
New Jersey
I have my Hopper 3 set to record everyday PTA, and last night it did not record anything. My program guide showed P/T for all shows on Wednesday. I had to manually enter the one program I really wanted to record since I noticed this while watching tv last night before the show started. Last week it also happened where one day it did not record. It seems to be Wednesday. I went and double checked my settings and sure enough all days are set to record. I then unchecked Wednesday/save then rechecked Wednesday/save hoping this will work. What else can I try?

I have my Hopper 3 set to record everyday PTA, and last night it did not record anything. My program guide showed P/T for all shows on Wednesday. I had to manually enter the one program I really wanted to record since I noticed this while watching tv last night before the show started. Last week it also happened where one day it did not record. It seems to be Wednesday. I went and double checked my settings and sure enough all days are set to record. I then unchecked Wednesday/save then rechecked Wednesday/save hoping this will work. What else can I try?
Sometimes a low HD signal can prevent recordings from happening, but I assume you're on Eastern Arc, by where you're located?

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is happening to me on Wednesday also!

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am in St Louis area on Western arc. PTAT is working great.