Prime Time Anytime not recording

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Brian Arnett

Original poster
Oct 1, 2020
New Jersey
I have my Hopper 3 set to record everyday PTA, and last night it did not record anything. My program guide showed P/T for all shows on Wednesday. I had to manually enter the one program I really wanted to record since I noticed this while watching tv last night before the show started. Last week it also happened where one day it did not record. It seems to be Wednesday. I went and double checked my settings and sure enough all days are set to record. I then unchecked Wednesday/save then rechecked Wednesday/save hoping this will work. What else can I try?

I have my Hopper 3 set to record everyday PTA, and last night it did not record anything. My program guide showed P/T for all shows on Wednesday. I had to manually enter the one program I really wanted to record since I noticed this while watching tv last night before the show started. Last week it also happened where one day it did not record. It seems to be Wednesday. I went and double checked my settings and sure enough all days are set to record. I then unchecked Wednesday/save then rechecked Wednesday/save hoping this will work. What else can I try?
Sometimes a low HD signal can prevent recordings from happening, but I assume you're on Eastern Arc, by where you're located?

Reactions: charlesrshell
This is happening to me on Wednesday also!

Reactions: charlesrshell
I am in St Louis area on Western arc. PTAT is working great.