Prime Time Anytime Recordings starting near end of show

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

dweber

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Jul 29, 2005
Plain City, OH
Tonight I tried to watch “The Good Doctor” on ABC and “Quantum Leap” on NBC. Both programs were recorded on October 31 using Primetime Anytime. Both shows indicated Autohop but when I selected start from beginning Autohop did not show up and both shows started near the end. I ended up rewinding in both cases to get to the beginning of the show.
At first I thought a previous show may have messed up the Guide but this was on two different networks.
This was the case on both my Living Room Hopper3 and my Family Room Hopper3.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Tonight I tried to watch “The Good Doctor” on ABC and “Quantum Leap” on NBC. Both programs were recorded on October 31 using Primetime Anytime. Both shows indicated Autohop but when I selected start from beginning Autohop did not show up and both shows started near the end. I ended up rewinding in both cases to get to the beginning of the show.
At first I thought a previous show may have messed up the Guide but this was on two different networks.
I am seeing that too several times lately.

Interestingly, I had two recordings of "The Good Doctor" on my Hopper3 DVR screen. One started near the end and one was normal. I have separate timer for "The Good Doctor". Normally it is the only one that shows up on the DVR screen, but somehow the screwed-up Primetime recording was added as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 10)

Latest posts