Prime Time Red Kangaroo icon missing??

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

whitenerj

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 7, 2011
Texas
I love the Auto Hop feature of the Hopper but on yesterday's recordings during prime time, there are no red kangaroo auto hop icons on any of the shows. I had the hopper installed on Thursday and Thursday thru Saturday all have the icons and auto hop works? Where did they go from Sunday?

I just checked mine and FOX and CBS had autohop on them but ABC and NBC(the Olympics are on and autohop isn't applied to live sports I believe) didn't have it. Might have been a glitch or something.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Keep in mind that the AutoHop information gets downloaded at 2am each night. You'll have to wait until the next day for AutoHop to be available on a program.

Also, something i recently saw is that there is no guarantee as to which shows will have Autohop enabled. Majority will, however it seems to be determined by Operations Programmers.

News & sports programs do not get the auto hop kangaroo treatment. Shows like 60 minutes, 20/20, or local news at 9:00pm on Fox don't either.

I just checked mine and FOX and CBS had autohop on them but ABC and NBC(the Olympics are on and autohop isn't applied to live sports I believe) didn't have it. Might have been a glitch or something.

Too bad there is almost nothing LIVE about NBC's Olympic Coverage :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)