primetime anytime feature “appeared” to record, but didn’t …

BnT.atl

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 16, 2009
Atlanta, GA
Upgraded to a hopper after a hard drive failure on a 722 killed that one … “dish live chat” was being particularly useless in this instance so I thought i would throw this out to the forum...

my question deals with the primetime anytime feature on the hopper. I enabled this feature for the first time last night (tuesday april 16) I saw the yellow primetime anytime icons on the shows to be recorded.

Today I went under the primetime anytime logo on the menu and the shows from last night are not there, nothing is there actually … this is my first use of the hopper and the primetime anytime feature and I am disappointed that it did not work as advertised.

under primetime anytime menu the screen tells me to check back later --- does this take 24 hours to show up??? (or what?)

thanks to all folks with constructive ideas...

i believe it was enabled before 7 pm ... we had a new installation early in the day and then went on to do preferences and "enabling" after lunch...

Yeah you should be ok tonight...report back and let us know. :)

You can have individual timers for each show until you hit the 96-timer limit.
Then if you disable PTAT or even one day of the week or one of the 4 channels it will record those shows anyway.
-Ken

You guys who responded are correct …
it does seem to take 24 hours for “Prime Time any time” to get loaded correctly, despite what icons may show up on the first day of use…

Thanks all who replied … the hopper is definitely got a learning curve and I am someone who really (thought) I mastered the 722 …

and as an fyi ... I contacted Dish chat about this issue before I posted here and could not get a reasonable answer ... seems like this should be a common query, no?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)