Primetime anytime

mruk69

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 9, 2005
Music City U.S.A
Yesterday I selected Missing from last week, I pressed skip in the beginning to skip to commercial and it changed to the Mentalist. I pressed info and it said The Mentalist.
So I stopped it and restarted Missing, did not press skip this time and it worked perfectly and was able to skip commercials afterwards.
The same happened again when I selected Scandal. So basically I have figured out that when you select the program to watch do not press skip until the program goes to the first commercial, usually after the credits and you should be fine.
Someone please verify this issue. It was ok last week, I only noticed it last night.

I had something similar happen with my EHD. History, Ancient Aliens, "Play" for latest episodes, and Brad Meltzer's show turned on. I stopped, hit "started over" and it worked fine. I don't record Meltzer's shows....Maybe it was at the end or something.... but it certainly seems the EHD issues are piling up, and everyone has a different gripe. Mine is the icons taking days to load.....First day they were there, since 50% and the others are loading at a rate of 2 or 3 during the night.
:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts