PrimeTime - When do the shows appear?

nitstalker

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 9, 2004
Hi all...
I just got "moved in" today and was looking for the ptat recordings... Where I "lived" before there were no hd channels so this is my first experience with it. I have ptat enabled for 8 days and I saw in the guide that there was an icon on my primetime shows on the big 4... Also during the time tonight I saw all 6 tuners going using the red button...

Question is I go to the guide and it says no events when I go into the primetime folder... does it take a period of time before they show up or is something up?

Thanks

PTAT does not just "Appear", they are recorded so they should be viewable once they start recording. If you haven't ever used PTAT, it sometimes does not work the first day you have it enabled. You should check for them thursday night.

If you plan to transfer big-4 recordings to a hard drive (EHD) you may want to change your PTAT setup.
I record with regular timers and have the minimum 1 day, 1 channel PTAT to get AutoHop.
I then change the day to avoid any other PT recordings. No transfer to EHD until your retain time, times out.
Of course, if you want to get every PT recording, it is easy just a lot of deleting or waiting.
-Ken

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)