Printing out the COMPARE DISH PROGRAMMING

gittist

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2014
Pennsylvania
Anyone know how to print out the table 'Compare DISH Programming' generates? I'm not having any luck unless I want to print out a 47 page Word doc. I can't get it into MSExcel either. I wonder if that's by design?

I'm trying to get a print out of the comparison of Flex, AT120, AT120+, and AT200 so we can go through and see what we actually watch.

With the recent rate increases (and another dispute taking one of our local channels) we need to downsize or switch providers. Our income (especially the Social Security decrease my wife received) isn't keeping up with rate increases.

What we need is an automated tool that lets us select our channels and then tells us which package is cheapest.

Oh man that would be great! But they won't do it. Years ago when the cable company didn't have so many tiers we we asked to do a survey. I didn't do it because I knew what they were up to since I'm a cynic, and getting worse. Lets say that you told them what your 5 favorite channels were. The next thing you got was a letter saying that in order to better serve their customers they were offering more choices. When they were all done, each of your favorite channels was on a different tier so you had to buy every tier in the line up to get back to where you were before they decided to serve you better, and all the poorer for it. But according to the cable company you were better served. Satellite TV is no different.

What we need is an automated tool that lets us select our channels and then tells us which package is cheapest.
Agreed. When can select a few of the "must have" channels the family demands, and then it can show which packages, even if only one package, has the channels we "want." At least that is how I've found myself and others approaching the matter: does the package or service (SlingTV, etc.) have this or that channel we really want, then from that point, we bring in other considerations such as maybe living without ONE of our "must haves" or not.

I admit to paying the additional $10 a month for one or two channels I do watch in the package, but I'm the only one watching them, so I am evaluating if I should just let them go and save the $10 per month still having the vast majority of channels we all watch a lot.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts