This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Private forums or looks like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
i'm fairly new but when entering the forum area and read the sub-forum menus
it list the last message posted for each sub-forum. if the post is from a private forum it list it as "Private Forum". That to me make it look like the whole forum under that directory is private , when in fact it isn't , its just where the last post came from. This might miss lead someone new thinking the whole area under and let say FTA cause that where i notice it , is private.

just a comment
other than that i think this is the best thought out forum i've been on yet
site looks really good.

Its a glitch in the system. When someone posts a thread in one of the subforums in the FTA area, if thats the newest thread it shows up as "Private" for some odd reason.

yeah my first week i ran into that and thought , gosh they hooked me and now i'm locked out ............... lol lol................
Well i did figure it out and other that that one glitch everything else is great

well back to motorizing my dish if the rain let me

Speaking of rain, I was bored a few weeks ago, and moved a Primestar dish to G10 in the rain...I hit it faster than I ever have before!

I get that everytime I log in.no biggy to me.But I did notie a weird thing tho if I use the '''''''' key in the FTA forums a find box pops up at the bottom of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.