Status
Not open for further replies.

gabshere

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Aug 20, 2006
Rison , Arkansas
i'm fairly new but when entering the forum area and read the sub-forum menus
it list the last message posted for each sub-forum. if the post is from a private forum it list it as "Private Forum". That to me make it look like the whole forum under that directory is private , when in fact it isn't , its just where the last post came from. This might miss lead someone new thinking the whole area under and let say FTA cause that where i notice it , is private.

just a comment
other than that i think this is the best thought out forum i've been on yet
site looks really good.

Its a glitch in the system. When someone posts a thread in one of the subforums in the FTA area, if thats the newest thread it shows up as "Private" for some odd reason.

yeah my first week i ran into that and thought , gosh they hooked me and now i'm locked out ............... lol lol................
Well i did figure it out and other that that one glitch everything else is great

well back to motorizing my dish if the rain let me :)

Speaking of rain, I was bored a few weeks ago, and moved a Primestar dish to G10 in the rain...I hit it faster than I ever have before!

I get that everytime I log in.no biggy to me.But I did notie a weird thing tho if I use the '''''''' key in the FTA forums a find box pops up at the bottom of the screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts