Problem - EHD from 722 to 612

david_jr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
May 7, 2007
Hancock, MA - The Berkshires
I saved a recording of a football game from a 722 onto my EHD. I had heard that EHD could be moved between VIP receivers. So I took EHD to my bedroom 612 and plugged it in. 612 recognized it right away and I navigated to my media and selected my recording to watch. 4 minutes in locked event screen with password screen came on. I hit cancel because I wasn't sure what was going on as the rating for the event was not above pg13 which I have set. Then the screen came on telling me that there was no EHD plugged into receiver. No matter what I did after that 612 would not recognize EHD. I took EHD back to my 722 and plugged it in and it worked fine. Did I do something wrong?

I've moved disks from 722 to both of my 612s, and back, with no such issue. I don't have any channel locks, though.

Thanks. I think I figured out that it was not a problem with the EHD. I turned my 612 Sat receiver on last night with no EHD attached and when it came on the same locked event password screen was on and it was for channel 8597 or something like that. I'm wondering if it is picking up the remotes from my downstairs setup or if the wind was blowing the right way and my neighbor up the road changed my channel. He is probably 800 feet from me and not line of sight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts