Problem getting anything on G4r

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mastermesh

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2006
I'm still trying to pull in as many channels as from various satellites in the arc as possible and editing channels... anyways, G4R is showing a signal for me, but I'm not getting any channels when I do a blind scan... Could it be bleed over that the signal is picking up from another satellite? G4R is still at 99W isn't it?

G4 is at 99 but there isnt any free stuff on KU. There is some data channels and one TP with some scrambled stuff on it. To make sure you're on the right satellite, scan "all". There should be 5 channels (ESPN, ESPN2, CNN, etc) that are scrambled (they're for a health club)

If you are looking at Lyngsat, most of the "free" stuff is DCII (Digicipher II) which is different than our DVB boxes (4DTV uses DCII)

Last edited:
I meant "all" above, not "akk" :D

But I would scan those health club channels in just to make sure you have optimum signal. Once in a blue moon there is a feed there (just like on AnikF1 at 107.3 and AnikF2 at 111.1)

I'm blind to the anik's

There's a big ol tree just across the street right about where they should be!!! urgh...

Same with some of the other stuff further east than that... Oh well, at least I have a clear line of sight to 10gr and a lot of other satellites.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)