Problem with 322

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

campinfool

Original poster
Apr 30, 2006
I've only been a Dish customer a little over a month and lately my 322 has been acting weird. About 3 times in the last 3 weeks it won't let us access any of the channels we subscribe to. It will lets us see the interactive channel and the Dish FYI channel. If we try to change channels it says we have to call Dish to order programming. Each time I have disconnected the receiver from power and it seems to work fine for a while after I plug it back in. Today the picture froze and would not come back so I hit the receiver power button on the remote and turned it back on and the acquiring signal sequence started. At the same time I checked my 625 and it was working fine. I have never had any problem with the 625, just the 322. Any thoughts?

Since you've only been a Dish Network customer for just over a month, I would call them and tell them the problem you're having. I believe installation is covered for up to 90 days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)