Problem with DVR and FSN Ohio

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

jkf18

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 7, 2007
Ok, weird problem here - was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them... Twice now I have tried watching a DVR recording on my 622 of a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game from FSN Ohio. Trying to fast forward and all I get is duplicated pixels and about an hour and a half into the game the recording starts over again from the beginning. But the thing is, it doesn't physically start over again - the time remaining is correct and shows about 1:35 into the game, but I'm watching the beginning of the recording again. Tech support tells me to of course reboot the receiver, and to set a manual recording instead of a search to record sporting events ? ! ?

Ok, weird problem here - was wondering if anyone else had this happen to them... Twice now I have tried watching a DVR recording on my 622 of a Cleveland Cavaliers basketball game from FSN Ohio. Trying to fast forward and all I get is duplicated pixels and about an hour and a half into the game the recording starts over again from the beginning. But the thing is, it doesn't physically start over again - the time remaining is correct and shows about 1:35 into the game, but I'm watching the beginning of the recording again. Tech support tells me to of course reboot the receiver, and to set a manual recording instead of a search to record sporting events ? ! ?

I have had the same thing happen to me on ALTITUDE when watching Avalanche hockey games. It happened on three games in a row a couple of weeks ago but this was the first time that I had seen it happen this year (it happened last year a few times as well).

I have not been able to figure it out and was going to post here as well and see if anyone else had this problem, apparently they do!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts