Problem with DVR Event list on my ViP622

Viper0580

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 18, 2008
Northern Kentucky
:confused: On one of my Vip 622 receivers with L449 software I watched last show that I had on the DVR list and deleted after watching it and there is a DVR event recording with no name and 0:00 as the time limit. When I arrow over to the event it says Event Expired and when I press select to go in to the event and delete it I get a pop up saying "This event is currently in use and cannot be deleted at this time. Please try again later." There are no more recordings on my dvr list and the HD time limit is 30hr 0 min and the SD: time limit is 199hr 59min available. What is in the receiver that takes up 1 minute? Now when I exit out of the DVR menu and watch live TV then go back to the DVR menu the event with no name dose not show up and the SD time limit is still 199hr59min and the HD time limit is 30hr 0 min. Is this a glitch in the software on the VIP 622 receiver or is it just my receiver?

1 minute on SD is not a problem for me. I record mostly HD programming any how. I know with Dish one problem can lead to many others. I was just want to find out why when I delete my last DVR recording one is still in the DVR list with no name and 0:00 as the time limit.

On a different note. How do I find out what version of VIP 622 receiver I have? I have seen different posts where people say that they have a certain version of a receiver. Where do I find this info at? I am trying to learn all I can about Dish and the receivers.

I have the L449 software on both of my VIP 622 receivers. Do not know when I will get the L511 software. Is L511 any good? What does L511 fix from the L449 software and what is now broke with the L511 software?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)