Problem with Hopper and DishOnline.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

BearHuntr

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Dec 11, 2003
So, originally I thought that this problem was due to the fact that I didn't have the Sling Adapter yet, but I got that yesterday and the problem persists. When I log into DishOnline (or DRA for those that still know how to get there ;)) on the web or via my iPad or iPhone, the number of Timers and recordings do not even come close to what I actually have on the Hopper. I have about 50 timers or so, and the DishOnline page only shows about 4 or 5 (this seems to change daily,) one of which isn't even on my Hopper anymore. The same problem applies to Scheduled, Skipped, and Conflicts, the website shows only a couple things. The iPad shows only one timer and one scheduled event and no skipped or conflicts! Is anyone else seeing this same problem? I hit refresh and I have even rebooted the Hopper and nothing seems to fix it. All of my timers were created directly on the Hopper. The PTAT recordings seem to show up fine on everything and I'm able to watch live TV or what recordings are actually showing remotely. Any ideas??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)